Rest assured, it is not. Before I tell you anymore I'm just gonna show you. Check it:

Even now, this is seriously crackin' me up. I saw the girl as she was writing, and it took me an embarrassing amount of time to sort out the meaning, gather my composure, and not laugh out loud in hysterics at her mistake. It was a lot for me, but I didn't want to humiliate her so I pulled it together.
What she meant to say was "Take me to your heart." And yes, even though that's still totally a little awkward, I am confident her intentions were pure. It was however, without a doubt, the sole reason for my taking 10+ photos of the board when it normally would have been two. I Could Not get over it.
A couple more blog-worthy love notes:
Man, I am so glad everything we've been working on all year has really resonated with the students (dripping with sarcasm, I'm sure you got it). Good try, James, but not quite. How about: U ARE big memories 4 me. I will remember you anytime. There, much better.
Okay, yeah, I'm poking a little fun. Maybe not the nicest thing to do. So I'll go ahead and karma myself up real good by saying they are just the sweetest little kiddos in the whole wide world (not dripping with sarcasm, promise). I genuinely appreciated the thought, and will never forget it. Take that karma. A Chuck Norris round-kick to the face if I ever saw one.
Some office teacher pics I think are fun.
Could you imagine your HS teachers getting together and throwing up the peace sign?? The answer is No, you could not. It's grown on me though :)





No comments:
Post a Comment