Friday, February 5, 2010

Predictions.

I'm gonna try this out as my new blog whatchamacallit. A lot of bloggers have a "thing" and I figure I should get me one. Predictions. The Follow-Up will of course be coming next week.

So, without further adieu, my current predictions:

I predict this weekend I will eat at least two things I have never tried or even seen before, one of which will be fishy. I won't be expecting it and it will be hard not to throw up in front of everyone. 

I predict this weekend I will be confused as to why I'm doing exactly what I'm doing and wish there was someone present to share my confusion with at least 5 times.

I predict this weekend I will miss out on something we have planned. 

I predict this weekend I will be exceptionally unprepared in some form or fashion, as they undoubtedly forgot to mention the important stuff in English.

I predict this weekend I will be asked to perform. Likely to put on a one-woman skit or dance in front of the entire group. I also predict I will decline.

I predict this weekend will be a Thai adventure if I've ever had one. A completely new and different experience, I am sure to say the least.

** In case you aren't clear on my weekend plans, the school has put together a teacher outing. There will be more than 60 of us going, and I am the only foreigner. I am told we'll be checking out the floating market, taking a boat to see waterfalls, sleeping on rafthouses, and riding on bamboo rafts through the River Kwai. Sounds pretty fantastic.**

No comments:

Post a Comment