Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Got Robbed.

Nothing tangible, no need to fret. And also nothing to do with Bali. My money and belongings are safe. Instead, I've had time taken right out from under me. 

Come to find out on Friday our finals are a week earlier than planned. You'd think (and I'd think) I'd be plum skippy to run around Thailand as I please for an extra week, but really, it's sad. When you only have four weeks left, they are all kinda' critical to planning and whatnot. Now it's just gone. I have only two full weeks left as a teacher here. Seriously, seriously sad panda. I am realizing more and more every day how much I have grown to love this place. The experience has been so different from Korea. I am happy here. I have a great job and life and support system. It's all going and gone, gone, gone. 

On the plus side, I have found some significantly more lucrative positions if chillin stateside doesn't work for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment