I brought two sticks of deodorant with me, both of which melted and evaporated within my first week. I haven't bought any since. SHOCKING. The first day I didn't have an opportunity to purchase more, and I was so worried about what was going to happen. It seems like the rest of my body is sweating out what my armpits normally would??! No idea how or why, but I definitely haven't needed it. Not even a little bit.
Side Note: These things are available here in Si Racha. I prefer to live on the cheap during the week so I can spend all my money traveling and playing on weekends. I was reminded that deodorant attracts mosquitos and that was plenty deterrent for me. I still mostly use soap to wash, but my amazing momma sent me some body wash and shampoo from home, which I recently started using about once a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment