Monday, December 7, 2009

What Are You Eating????

So, my apartment's washing machines are right outside the landlady's kitchen. Yes, we can't cook a noodle to save our lives and she has a full kitchen. One from which aromatic and mouth-watering dinner scents are constantly wafting out through the screen door into my life, taunting me. Hmph. 

Tonight was a different story. Man, that smell was awful. I couldn't help but think they were making Korean food (why on earth they would do that is beyond me, but it sure smelled like the stank that is Korea).

I'm glad I'm not in that country anymore. A country where the smell of bondegi (boiled silkworm larvae) and trash was creeping into my olfactory system every chance it got. Yumm. No wait. Sickkkk. Just wanted to share as it was a nice moment for me, bad smells and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment