Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Alright Alright Alright.

New Year's plans are officially locked down. In the bag. Hoorah. I will be traveling by overnight bus to Donsak pier, then by ferry to Koh Phangan. A mere 12 hours on a bus and 4 hours on a boat and I'm there. 2 nights. Woah. It's going to be hectic. Worth it though as it may be my only opportunity to live the life Thai island style, which is an absolute must before I head home. From what I hear, this time of year it will be stunning. Yowza.

Here are some pics I stole from g-images as a preview of the island. Hopefully I'll get some even better!


This photo of the moon looks super fake, but I bet it's not. Koh Phangan is famous for its monthly full moon party. In Dec, it will be held on NYE, so we get to participate. Should be an experience for the books. They say this island is the best place to see the moon in all of Thailand, and the party hosts up to 30,000 people monthly. Here I am hating on tourists and I'm about to jump into the belly of the beast. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment