
Giant turtles on Koh Loi Park. They are awesome to watch and endlessly entertaining. I seem to become more and more easily amused, but I guess that's a good thing.

This kid has not one, but two rat tails on the top of his head. A rare sighting, but we were excited about it. The pic isn't so great because I was trying to be stealth in my photo-taking. Not sure if I was successful on either count.

Horseshoe crabs anyone? These suckers look pretty cool; I'm sure I'll get around to tasting them before I leave.

Cats everywhere at the temple on Koh Loi.

View of the ocean from the temple on the hill. So colorful and pretty.

Families picnic on the mini-island a lot, and on the weekends this turns into the place to be. There is always so much life in Si Racha.

Umm, yes, this is where I live.
Nice view of the turtle pond from beside the temple.
No comments:
Post a Comment