I will post more details after my next trip, with more pictures, but we went just north of Si Racha to a zoo. I didn't know what to expect, as the Si Racha Tiger Temple was a very different, ultimately sad zoo experience. Today, however, was fantastic. We rode through some serious exotic jungles, next to waterfalls to get there. They had all kinds of animals and it really was very open. Up in the mountains with breathtaking views. We discovered that you can camp there overnight and "fly" through the jungle (zipline your way across). These are things that will definitely be happening in my near future. I can't wait to be there with my camera to show all the amazing things they have. The views were remarkable, the animals seemed happy and healthy. It appeared to be a very natural existence.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Awesome New Find -- An Open Zoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment