Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sabai Dee Mak (aka Very Relaxing)

The Thai creed, Sabai Dee Mak, is essential to living a quality Thai life. I am so there. Here are some pics of the beach and our relaxing fun times on the island. We did a lot of intense stuff in the jungle, so it was sometimes easy to forget that we were on such a beautiful island. Our accommodations and nights always brought us back to this.














Happy 4th of July!!! Thai style with a toastie on my amazing America plates.


















Napping on the beach my first night. These very chill, sit on the beach, eat and drink settings don't do anything for me but put me to sleep. I'm not complaining though.














Breakfast day 2. Lia, Denise, and Jen. It was cool to have everybody together, as our living conditions are so different. I am so lucky and definitely living the life of luxury here in Si Racha.














Liza and I at breakfast. Here I am mom, alive and well.














View of the beach from the restaurant.














More beach. Fantastic.














Lia in an ultimate state of relaxation. I dig it.














After our first full day, kayaking in the mangroves and all. We were tired babies, but not to tired for a celebratory drink :)














Typical.














My first night's accommodation as seen from the beach. At night, all of the sand is underwater and the waves literally came up underneath the bungalow. It was surreal. When I first arrived I had to cross a bridge that had water running underneath just to reach the place. A new experience, to say the least.














The view from the patio of my final accommodation. Very nice.














Massages on the beach after a hard day of amazing adventure. What a life on Koh Chang.














Walking to dinner. We ate like kings on the island. Some of the most amazing Indian and Italian food to ever hit my lips. Absolutely divine and worth every baht.














From the deck of my last accommodation. Not to shabby.














Waiting for my second and final massage of the trip as the sun was setting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment