Sunday, July 26, 2009

Rockin a Full Week Off

So, I ended up with an entire week off in Si Racha during mid-terms, only having to show up in the morning to sign in and out. This was fantastic timing, as two friends were given the week off because of swine flu (not sure how worried I should be about all the swine flu over here, for now I am aware and mildly concerned) so they decided to spend it with us in Si Racha. Having visitors is so much fun! Especially when you don't have to work either...

The next five posts are of all the new adventures we were able to share with friends. If I wasn't sure before, no matter how many times you do something here or think you know what will happen, time and again I am left surprised and confused. In a good way, of course.

Bangkok - Si Racha - Koh Si Chang - Bang Saen - Pattaya - Koew Keaoh Open Zoo are a few of the places we visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment