Monday, June 22, 2009

Dead or Alive?

See the dog laying down there. I feel like the animals here are either so chill they could literally be dead and I wouldn't know, or they are fierce and seriously pissed off. I guess this is also a reflection of the people. Luckily I have not seen so much of the latter in the people I am around, but I now know to be aware of it. Since being here, I went from initially nervous of all the dogs, to very comfortable, back to extremely nervous. You just never know. I try to stay away from them as much as possible, especially the ones with muzzles. Yes, some of them have muzzles. I will be getting the hell out of there and not going back, thank you. I've seen that twice so far. Scary!!


And just so we're all clear. This dog is NOT dead. He is sleeping. Promise. He will be barking loudly at passers-by well into the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment