Monday, January 4, 2010

New Day, New Me

Ehhh. Not quite. But I do have a couple resolutions for the new year. It must be your lucky day, b/c I'm even going to share them with you. Go figure.

1. Stop biting my nails. I mean, I'm 23. It's time I kicked that habit. I'm almost 15 hours in and I can just feel them growing out beautifully...

2. Whip this body into shape. Increased activity is key. My first step in this plan is Muay Thai (Thai Boxing) lessons. Good luck to me!   ---- UPDATE: Muay Thai was a bust as the only shop I know of has closed. I'll just have to be a little more creative. Tonight's plan: briskly walking (yeah, that's right, it's what awesome people do for exercise), lunges, cruches and push-ups. This will be day 2, so hopefully all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment