Monday, November 9, 2009

Yeah, This Really Was My Flight...

I made a little infographic to help you wrap your head around this flight. You can click it to enlarge. But just in case you still don't quite get it:

3 HOURS! + 13 HOURS!!! + 6 HOURS!! = 22 HOURS IN THE AIR!!!!!

Plus and extra 6ish waiting around in airports. GROSS. 

By far the longest travel time and actual flying time I have had to date. The only thing that saved me from the panic attack that was most definitely going to occur was the Zanax prescription my doctor gave to me the day before I took off. Bless her. I don't know how I could have gotten on the plane without it. What a lifesaver. 

It was easy flying until my AirChina flight from Beijing on which my knees and belly were touching the seat in front of me when I was standing. NOT OKAY. That 6 hour leg was the worst; luckily it was the last, for now at least.

1 comment:

  1. This will be me in 2 months... only traveling Westward. Not super excited about 20+ hours on a plane. My friend Ativan will help :)

    ReplyDelete