The first morning I sprayed myself down in my apartment (fool!), and then slipped on the stuff for the next couple of days. No can do. So, I now retreat to the balcony to do the job.
I imagine it's quite a scene for my neighbors. At school, we have to wear skirts everyday, and those mosquitos are certainly not embarrassed to fly right up them and sting anywhere and everywhere you could imagine. To avoid this situation, a full-body spray down is necessary.
To achieve this on the balcony is somewhat of a feat at 7:30 in the am, lifting up skirt and shirt to spray in all the right places (aka all places) while maintaining a certain level of modesty for the potential neighborhood onlookers and simultaneously drooping my head out the side every 20 seconds to catch a clean breath of air in between potentially lethal puffs is an art I have now come to master.
Those mosquitos don't stand a fighting chance with this newfound fool-proof routine. Suckas.
Love it! Picturing this scene is quite hilarious.
ReplyDelete