Well, that's because it was, in fact, unbelievable. And now we're all not so happily back to hot as hell. So hot in fact, that I passed out today at school, twice. Even with all my water, vitamins, and a healthy breakfast. I think it's a combination the jet-lag and the heat catching me off guard. I'm much better now, but pshh. Cool weather, you are such a tease.
Other changes include, but aren't limited to the following:
1) my tolerance to spicy foods. Seriously, before I came here I was pretty much an all out wimp when it came to the spice. Now I'm tossin' back those peppers like a pro. They have some peppers here that make me cough just to be in the same room with them. Can you imagine? When I was back home I ate raw jalapeños like they were candy. Beat that, Dad ;).
2) how much easier school has been thus far (partly because of the cool weather, but mostly because they know us and are excited to have us back), and...
3) things are more expensive due to the change of season. Luckily, at least as far as my new motorbike goes, I was able to swing an excellent deal. Oh yeah, that's #4.
No comments:
Post a Comment