The point for today is that I am thinking of switching schools. If I do so, I will have to go through the process of obtaining a work visa all over again, out of my pocket this time. Who knows how long it will be before I can once again reap the benefits of this little guy? So, should I stay (for several other reasons as well) and enjoy the little perks I now have for an extended period of time, or should I move to explore another area of Thailand with good friends and give this up for the next few months. This is my current dilemma.
And (haha) it appears as though you can enlarge these pictures, which you should definitely do for the second one. Look at the suit jacket they made me wear for the pic. The shoulder pad look is so sexy these days! And, they so kindly airbrushed everything off of my face. No more freckles or identifying marks. Isn't that kind of the whole point? Not in Thailand, apparently. They airbrushed us all..
No comments:
Post a Comment